Hydraulic Gear Pump
Foundry to Finish
Rigorous Quality Control
Careful Final Assembly
A Quick Overview
Gear Pump Manufacturing (GPM) manufactures a complete range of internationally interchangeable commercial components for Bearing gear pumps, Bushing gear pumps, Motors and Flow Dividers.
Our manufacturing programme also includes PTO Truck gear pumps and straight axial Piston Pumps.
- We provide gear pumps, piston pumps and parts of exceptional quality at an economic cost.
- We are proud of our fast response time and quick delivery times.
- We maintain a comprehensive stock-holding of spares.
- We carry out in-house porting to exact customer requirements.
- We deliver internationally through well-stocked Supply Chain Warehouses in South Africa and the USA (see below for details).
Our Areas of Expertise
Gear Pump Manufacturing (GPM), located in Cape Town South Africa, with a staff compliment of 150 employees, has specialised in the manufacture and assembly of SAE mounted cast iron pumps and associate components since 1985.
We have solid expertise in the following:
- Gear Pump and Piston Pump Design
- Precision Casting, Engineering and Machining
- Custom Hydraulic Pump Design and Manufacture
- Pump Rebuilding
- Gear Set Manufacture
- Thrust Plate Manufacture
- Continuous Process Improvement to ISO 9001:2015 standards
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems framework
OUR RANGE OF PUMPS
OUR HYDRAULIC PUMP APPLICATIONS
Click on Tabs
WE DELIVER INTERNATIONALLY
We service global markets through our worldwide Supply Chain Network, supporting and replenishing them from three international warehouses – one located in Cape Town, South Africa, another in Nesbit, Mississippi, USA and a third in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire in the United Kingdom. We deliver speedily to anywhere in the world from these three locations. Click Map to learn more …
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- West Malaysia
Now in its 16th year, the Africa Down Under Conference (ADU) was introduced to raise awareness of Australia’s interests in African mining and energy.
The conference has grown into the largest African mining-focused event outside of the continent itself, and its importance continues to be reflected in the number of high profile attendees we welcome to Australia’s mining capital each year.
In addition to creating a melting pot for pro Africa-Australia relations, ADU forms the central pillar of “Africa Week”, which comprises a full week of satellite events on research, education, infrastructure, sustainable development, capacity building, energy, movies and the arts.
The show was at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth, Western Australia, from Wednesday 29th to Friday 31st August 2018.
Gwede Mantashe is South Africa’s Minister of Mineral Resources and National Chairperson of the African National Congress.