- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate from the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
- ISO 14001:2015 Certificate from Bureau Veritas
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Certificate from Bureau Veritas
- Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Certificate
- City of Cape Town: Air Quality Act: Atmospheric Emission Licence
- Steel & Engineering Industries Federation of South Africa (SEIFSA) Membership Certificate
- South African Capital Equipment Export Council (SACEEC) Membership Certificate
- MERSETA Top Training Company Recognition Certificate (Skills Development)
- Western Cape Government: Artisan Development Programme: Certificate of Appreciation
MERSETA Top Training Company Recognition Certificate (Skills Development)
The merSETA is one of the 21 Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs) established to promote skills development in terms of the Skills Development Act of 1998 (as amended). The 21 SETAs broadly reflect different sectors of the South African economy. The merSETA encompasses Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services.
Western Cape Government: Artisan Development Programme: Certificate of Appreciation
Gear Pump Manufacturing believes in contributing to the industry by running training programmes that will help both the company and individuals reach their full potential.